Updated Monday July 22, 2019 by Michele Leber.
The MBA Select Program is a competitive basketball league that competes against other Dayton area select programs as part of the Dayton Metro League.
Tuesday, October 2nd and Wednesday, October 3rd is our parents/players night. It is in the Middle School cafeteria from 7:00-8:30. It is required for all players and a parent to attend at least one of these two days. (This is not optional)
***When you arrive, please pick up the your child’s card. This card will ensure that you pay the correct fees when you get to check out. Everyone must visit the payment table, but DO NOT remove the card from the room.****
- Paperwork. We will be collecting all paperwork. ALL of the documents have been attached to this post. We will have copies available that night, but it will make check out go faster if you have these completed already.
- Birth Certificate. You will need a copy of your child’s Birth Certificate. If you played last year, we have it. If you are unable to copy the birth certificate, please bring it with you and we will take a PDF of it to print for our records.
- Lindsay’s Law. A new item last year: you must all watch a video (Lindsay's Law Video) and sign off that you understand on Lindsay’s Law. The document is included as an attachment as well. If you are unable to watch the video, we will have computers set up for you to watch it while you are waiting.
- Meet and Greet. Meet the coaches and directors.
- Expectations. MBA Directors will go over expectations for parent, players, and coaches.
- Uniforms. Try on and order uniforms.
- If you played last year, they are EXACTLY the same. If they fit, you don’t need to reorder. We can order separate shorts, jerseys, and/or shooters shirts as needed.
- Costs are $250 total for a combination of the general fee and the additional select fee for grades 3 through 6. For 2nd grade, your total would be $210. If you need a uniform or any part of a uniform there would be an additional cost to the amount above.
- Uniforms are $23 for jersey, $12 each for shorts, and $15 for a shooters shirt; $50 for all 3.
- We will accept cash, check, or credit cards.
No player will be allowed to practice or play until all forms are filled out and fees paid.
For questions regarding our select programs, please contact the following directors:
Boys Select Director
Girls Select Director